Question: Can my vehicle be driven on a public highway after failing an MOT test?

Answer: Cars and motorcycles MUST normally pass an MOT test three years from the date of the first registration and every year after that. You MUST NOT drive a vehicle without an MOT certificate, when it should have one. Driving an unroadworthy vehicle may invalidate your insurance. You may drive to a pre-arranged test appointment or to a garage for repairs required for the test.

Back to F.A.Q.s
This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website More info

Got it!